Sales administrators provide support to the process of selling equipment, materials and other products or services.
New workers start around £9,686. Normal pay is £21,181 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £36,968.
- Carries out general clerical duties.
- Handles customer complaints or forwards them to relevant member of sales team.
- Prepares sales invoices and maintains records and accounts of sales activity.
- Fields telephone enquiries from prospective customers on behalf of the sales team.
- Provides information to customers on products and prices.
Skills employers are asking for
- Critical Thinking
- Active Listening
- Reading Comprehension
- Learning Strategies
- Active Learning