Electrical Installations Level 2
Start Date: 2nd September 2024
More about the course
West Lancashire College have a thriving department of Electrical Installations, based at our purpose-built Construction, Engineering and Logistics Centre.
Our qualified and experienced team of experts are now delivering the City and Guilds 265, which is the industry recognised qualification for people wanting to work within the electrical industry.
- 4 GCSEs at Grade 3-9, including 4 or above in English and Maths
What will I achieve?
If you successfully complete this course, you will receive a City and Guilds 2365 Level 2 diploma in Electrical Installations.
What will I learn?
- Principles of electrical science
- Electrical installation technologies
- Installation of wiring systems and enclosures
- Health and safety in building services engineering
- Communicating with others in building services engineering
How am I assessed?
- Online exams
Where can I progress?
There a wide range of progression opportunities for students, including:
- Level 3 diplomas
- 2357 if employed
- 2382 17th edition qualification
- 2394/2395 testing and inspection
- 2377 portable appliance testing
If you are 16-18 years old, you do not have to pay course tuition fees*
If you need information on any financial support that may be available to you with fees or study costs on this course, please contact Student Services who can offer advice and assistance on accessing any financial support that may be available.
*Exam and registration fees will be paid for by the college. This is subject to satisfactory attendance and course completion.