Financial and Accounting Technicians
Financial and accounting technicians work alongside accountants and other financial professionals in managing the financial affairs of organisations.
New workers start around £19,134. Normal pay is £39,521 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £75,066.
- Monitors accounting systems to determine accounts are being maintained effectively and provides information on accounting practices to auditors.
- Ensures invoices and payments are correct and sent out on time.
- Liaises with clients to ensure that payments are made on time and credit limits are not exceeded.
- Produces, collates and reports financial information for managers.
- Maintains profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flow forecasts and other accounting records.
Skills employers are asking for
- Critical Thinking
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Reading Comprehension
- Learning Strategies