Human Resources Administrative Occupations
Job holders in this unit group provide administrative support for the human resources (HR) operations within organisations.
New workers start around £11,693. Normal pay is £20,234 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £30,801.
- Implements and maintains HR records systems.
- Provides administrative support for training courses, work placements etc..
- Provides practical support for recruitment and selection procedures such as checking application forms, arranging interviews of candidates and ensuring the interview panel receive all relevant documentation.
- Arranges advertisements for jobs in the relevant media.
- Supports senior HR staff in the development and implementation of HR and industrial relations policies.
Skills employers are asking for
- Active Listening
- Critical Thinking
- Reading Comprehension
- Active Learning
- Learning Strategies